HOWARD S. GOLDMAN concentrates his practice in business law for closely held companies, real estate, litigation, conveyancing, condominium law, civil litigation, and financing. He is a lecturer for the National Business Institute and the Institute of Real Estate Managers, and is the editor-in-chief of The Community Association Institute and The Professional Planner. Mr. Goldman has been admitted to practice in both Massachusetts and Rhode Island. He is an active member of the Boston, Norfolk, and Massachusetts Bar Associations, the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys, Real Estate Bar Association, and the Attorneys Committee of the Community Association Institute. He is also a mediator for the Alternative Dispute Resolution Program at the Boston Municipal Court. Mr. Goldman is currently serving on the Zoning Board of Appeals for the Town of Needham.
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate Law
- Free Consultation
- Boston University School of Law
- Cornell University
- Evicting a Problem Tenant
10 September 2019
- New England Condominium – How Will Your Community Be Affected?
24 June 2019
- Appeals Court Holds Condominium Developer’s Lender Cannot Foreclose on Common Areas
30 May 2019
- Obtained permanent, exclusive, easement against neighboring property.
27 December 2018
- Goldman & Pease LLC mentioned in Washington Post article on Airbnb
20 December 2018
- Pre-Judgment Trustee Process Bank Account Attachment of Over $150,000.00 Makes Funds Available For Satisfaction of A Judgment for a Home Health Care Agency
20 December 2018
- Mechanic’s Liens Provide Great Leverage For Creditors
1 November 2018
- As a landlord, am I able to reinvest a tenant’s security deposit into my property?
24 October 2018
- Significant Global Settlement Against Contractor and Home Inspection Company in Construction Defect Lawsuit
15 October 2018