Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- Free Consultation
Offers complimentary 30 minute consultation in office or over the phone.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Most all of our cases are taken on a flat fee basis.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Tyson and Denson PLLC
- - Current
- Local Jacksonville Law Firm handling predominately family and criminal law matters. As co-owner and attorney at the firm, have handled many cases in both areas of law since the firm opened in 2015. Our firm works on a flat fee basis which makes our services more affordable to our clients.
- The Jean Bart Firm
- Worked under an experienced and professional personal injury attorney.
- Criminal Appellate Intern
- Arnold and Sichta
- Worked under Attorney Rick Sichta doing research on criminal appellate cases.
- Law Office of Omar Farooq
- Worked as a front desk intern at the office. Performed duties relating to making calls, scheduling, and creating documents.
- Florida Coastal School of Law
- J.D. (2013) | Law
- Honors: Pro Bono Achievement Award
- Activities: Animal Law Society Criminal Law Society
- Lindenwood University
- B.B.A. (2010) | Criminal Law and Art
- Honors: Dean's List Magna Cum Laude
- Activities: Writing Center Advisor Criminal Law Society
- Bold City Best
- Tyson and Denson PLLC became a finalist in Bold City Best 2018 for Best Law Firm.
- Best Law Firm 2016
- Bold City Best
- Tyson and Denson PLLC won Bold City Best Law Firm of 2016!
- The Florida Bar # 106095
Websites & Blogs
- Direct Website
3 Questions Answered
- Q. Someone is making false accusations of a “physical argument “, telling me I WILL be sent to jail .What to do next ?
- A: I would suggest that you set up a formal interview with the officer that has been in touch with you and have an attorney present on your behalf when you make your statement. If you come off as truthful during your interview, you should not have anything to worry about, despite what your ex partner's new wife's family may be staying. However, as always, all situations are extremely fact specific. If you would like to set a consult with my office, please feel free to reach out at (904) 330-0289.
- Q. Can a Florida prisoner married to a women in France file a simplified petition for dissolution of marriage?
- A: A simplified divorce cannot be filed in this matter. If both parties cannot appear together to sign and file the simplified at the courthouse, and both appear at the final hearing, a simplified is not appropriate. The person would need to file a regular dissolution of marriage petition, have the other party served via a process server with the action, or get an answer waiver from the other party, and proceed on with the process.
- Q. Divorce needed. The couple has been separated for 18 years, the child is almost 21, back child support is being paid
- A: Yes, you could be assisted with this but more information would be necessary. If you would like to schedule a complimentary consultation with my office feel free to call (904) 330-0289 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact & Map