Victoria MussallemThe Mussallem Law Firm, P.A.
- Criminal Law, Domestic Violence, White Collar Crime ...
I am an experienced Florida Criminal Defense Attorney serving Duval, Clay, Nassau and St. Johns Counties primarily. I am committed to defending the rights of the accused. My criminal law practice is 100% devoted to criminal defense. I have defended thousands of clients throughout my career and prosecuted none. Zero. Unlike former prosecutors, I have never worked a single day to send anyone to jail or prison. Police will say protecting the streets isn’t a 9-to-5 job. Neither is protecting your rights. If you or a loved one is arrested, you expect immediate response. And I am here to give it to you: 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Choosing a Jacksonville Criminal Defense Lawyer is an important decision, not only because your freedom is at stake, but because a criminal conviction can affect the rest of your life. Not all Jacksonville Criminal Attorneys are trial lawyers and it is crucial to ask a potential criminal defense attorney about their specific trial experience. When your life is at stake, experience is essential. Ask the prospective attorney whether or not they were the "first chair" in previous trials. A "first chair" is the primary attorney in a trial who develops the theory of your case, prepares the case for trial, argues any motions, cross-examines all witnesses and fights for your innocence. Not all criminal cases end in a trial, but you need to have that option and you need to have a lawyer prepared to go to trial.
I represent people charged with all felonies, misdemeanors and municipal ordinance violations in Florida, with an emphasis on Northeast Florida. There are many crimes on can be arrested for, including theft crimes, sex crimes, violent crimes, domestic violence crimes, child abuse crimes and DUI.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- White Collar Crime
- Juvenile Law
- Free Consultation
- The Mussallem Law Firm, P.A.
- - Current
- Stetson University College of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Jacksonville University
- Honors: International Business Student Scholarship Award Departmental Honors in International Business.
- Most County Court Trials - "Trial God Award"
- Office of the Public Defender, Duval County
- Florida State Bar  # 495999
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (FACDL)
- Lecture at World Ethics Class, Ethics and Criminal Defense, FSCJ, Kent Campus
- Criminal Defense, Florida Coastal School of Law
- Victoria Mussallem's Website Profile
- The Mussallem Law Firm, P.A. Website
- Jacksonville Criminal Defense Attorney Blog
- Jail Guard Arrested in Jacksonville on Drug Charges
November 10, 2020
- Two Jacksonville teachers arrested in a week
November 25, 2019
- Man arrested in Duval County for tying victim to car and dragging victim behind
October 2, 2019