Free Consultation: (214) 528-6220Tap to Call This Lawyer
Grant St Julian III

Grant St Julian III

  • Criminal Law, Traffic Tickets, DUI & DWI ...
  • Texas
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

Born in Austin, Texas. Lives in Dallas,Texas, and licensed to practice law by the State Bar of Texas since 1982. Undergraduate degree in Chemical Engineering from the University of Pennsylvania. Married with 2 children & 5 grandchildren. Areas of practice include Criminal Defense, DWI, Speeding & Traffic Tickets, Expungements and Non-Disclosures, License Suspension Hearings and Immigration. Bilingual staff (English & Spanish).

Practice Areas
  • Criminal Law
  • Traffic Tickets
  • DUI & DWI
  • Immigration Law
  • Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • Spanish: Spoken, Written
University Of Texas
Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
Placeholder image for education.
University of Pennsylvania
B.S. (1979) | Chemical Engineering
University of Pennsylvania Logo
Professional Associations
Texas State Bar  # 18986600
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
945 Questions Answered

Q. In a felony criminal case is a defendant's motion for assessment of punishment mandatory?
A: I am not sure what you mean by "defendant's motion for assessment of punishment". Are talking about whether a Judge or Jury will assess punishment after a trial and the defendant is found guilty? Talk with your attorney. Good luck.
Q. Isnt it illegal for an attorney to wave their clients appearance at a courtdate without actually confering with thedefen
A: Short answer: no, what you describe is not illegal nor is it unethical.
Q. Will the class c misdemeanor show up in my criminal record or not since I when to court for it?
A: What judgment was entered on the case? Were you granted deferred disposition? Do you have a copy of any paperwork in regards to the case? The final judgment entered by the Court determines whether a final conviction is entered or not, and what will appear on your record.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
3500 Oak Lawn Ave, Suite 205
Dallas, TX 75219
Telephone: (214) 528-6220
Fax: (214) 443-6055