George G. Burke, III is a licensed attorney in the State of Michigan and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. He earned his undergraduate degree in political science from Syracuse University where he graduated cum laude in 1989. He graduated from Boston College Law School in 1992.
George's practice focuses on personal injury litigation, with an emphasis on automobile negligence and Michigan no-fault insurance cases. He is a member of the Michigan Association for Justice.
- Animal & Dog Law
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I will represent you under the Buckfire & Buckfire, "No Fee Promise" which means no legal fees or costs unless you settle or win.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Attorney At Law
- Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.
- Syracuse University
- Honors: Graduated Cum Laude
- Boston College
- J.D. (1992)
- Michigan Association for Justice