Lani WilenkinFeldheim & Wilenkin, P.C.
- Insurance Claims, Social Security Disability
Ilana S. Wilenkin is a Michigan native who grew up in a family of attorneys. She always possessed a strong motivation to assist others, so she cultivated that motivation by becoming an attorney herself. She graduated from the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, with honors, in 2000.
Ms. Wilenkin joined attorney Stuart M. Feldheim at Feldheim & Wilenkin, P.C. in 2004. She became a partner at the firm in 2008. Her practice is exclusively devoted to ERISA and non-ERISA short and long-term disability claims and life insurance denials. Ms. Wilenkin is admitted to practice before the Michigan state courts, the United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan, and the United States Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Ms. Wilenkin has successfully challenged insurance companies’ denials of claims at both the administrative and judicial levels. Because she focuses exclusively on disability claims and life insurance denials, she is extremely knowledgeable about the entire process. She has extensive experience dealing with insurance companies, HR departments, and plan administrators. She is experienced, knowledgeable, and passionate about being the best ally in your fight against the insurance company.
You can contact Ms. Wilenkin via phone, email, or fax, and you can expect her to promptly respond to your requests. She is always open to answering questions about your claim or the process, and she will even provide written materials to help you better understand the process. Call Ms. Wilenkin at Feldheim & Wilenkin, P.C. for a free consultation.
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Social Security Disability
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Erisa Claims
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan
- Feldheim & Wilenkin, P.C.
- - Current
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law
- J.D. (2000)
- Oakland University
- B.S. (1997) | Human Resource Development
- Michigan State Bar Association
- - Current