Gabriella H. Farhat graduated with honors from Archbishop Carroll High School for Girls, Radnor, Pennsylvania. She placed second in the National Optometrist Orator's Contest and was a member of “Who's Who among High School Students.” A Dean's List graduate of Villanova University, Villanova, Pennsylvania, she majored in Political Science and Modern Languages, with a Pre-Law concentration. She was President of the Pi Sigma Alpha Political Science National Honor Society, Secretary of the French Club, a member of the Basketball Club and the Villanova Pre-Law Society. Ms. Farhat is a 1986 graduate of Villanova University School of Law where she participated in the Reimel Moot Court Competition and was a member of the Honor Board and the Environmental Law Society.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Social Security Disability
on certain cases.
- Credit Cards Accepted
on certain cases.
- 3rd Circuit
- Federal Circuit
- Arabic: Spoken, Written
- English: Spoken, Written
- French: Spoken, Written
- Law Clerk
- U.S. Federal Courthouse, Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
- Law Clerk to both the Honorable Raymond Broderick and the Honorable Richard A. Powers, III
- Villanova University School of Law
- Honors: Reimel Moot Court Compensation; Honor Board and Environmental Law Society member
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- Lancaster Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- Million and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Pyfer Reese Straub Gray & Farhat PC