Eric Chenoweth, a senior criminal defense associate, has successfully defended countless cases from driving under the influence (DUI), driving while ability impaired (DWAI), driving under restraint (DUR), assaults, menacing, criminal mischief, economic crimes, sex crimes, drug charges, gun charges, domestic violence, escape, and many more. In every case, Eric would attack the issues with a fighters' mentality and would never shy away from going to trial and he fights, tooth and nail, to defend his clients' rights.
Eric also specializes in personal injury cases including accidents, slip and fall, and injury cases. He focuses his considerable drive and ability to making sure the negligent drivers and business owners that harm his clients pay the full amount his clients deserve. He has successfully represented an incredible amount of injured victims of others negligence behind the wheel or in businesses and has received substantial recoveries on their behalf. Eric Chenoweth has represented everything from rear-end to T-bone style car crashes and slip and falls in businesses and has earned large amounts of money for many of his clients.
Eric is feverishly passionate about protecting all his clients' rights! Whether the State is trying to take your freedom away or someone injured you in a car crash, no one will fight harder for you, and nobody will sympathize more with you and understand your concerns than Eric Chenoweth!
Whether you are injured, or charged with a crime or traffic case, call Eric at 303-578-4036.
- Criminal Law
- Traffic Tickets
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Colorado Supreme Court
- Shazam Kianpour & Associates, P.C.
- University of Colorado - Denver
- Honors: Received one of the top grades of his class.
- University of Colorado - Boulder
- State Bar of Colorado # 42645
- Denver DUI/DWAI Law Blog
- Should teen “sexting” offense mandate sex offender registration?
9 December 2019
- Should juvenile-vs-adult charges feature a precise age threshold?
3 December 2019
- DUI rates spike in Colorado during Holiday season
2 December 2019
- Elephant in the room: breathalyzers’ departures from accuracy
25 November 2019
- Just about as recurring as the seasons: CO’s DUI campaigns
18 November 2019
- A look at crime-linked findings in the wake of pot’s legalization
12 November 2019
- Has legalizing pot in Colorado spawned an uptick in crime?
4 November 2019
- What are the ramifications of a Colorado restraining order?
28 October 2019
- Why is Halloween truly scary for some Colorado motorists?
21 October 2019