Free Consultation: (984) 244-1145Tap to Call This Lawyer
Denise Anderson

Denise Anderson

  • Immigration Law, Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury...
  • North Carolina
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law

Attorney Anderson is a passionate, knowledgeable, and dedicated attorney who stands with her clients every step of the way. After spending over a decade in the health care industry, that experience coupled with her experience as an attorney has positioned her to deliver unparalleled service to her clients. Her experience allows her to seamlessly analyze medical records and apply the law to determine the validity of medical malpractice cases, nursing home abuse cases, and personal injury cases.

Attorney Anderson also focuses on Immigration cases. Immigration law is not just a professional choice; it is a calling. As an immigrant, she knows first hand the difficulties individuals often face when they try to navigate the immigration system. She is here to guide you through that process.

Practice Areas
  • Immigration Law
  • Medical Malpractice
  • Personal Injury
  • Divorce
  • Nursing Home Abuse
  • Family Law
  • Free Consultation
    Optional for Medical Malpractice cases, and Personal Injury cases
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
North Carolina
North Carolina State Bar
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Charlotte School of Law
J.D. (2016)
Honors: Deans List, Pro Bono Honors
Placeholder image for education.
University of Massachusetts - Boston
B.S. (2010) | Nursing
Honors: Magna Cum Laude
University of Massachusetts - Boston Logo
Professional Associations
State Bar of North Carolina
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Legal Answers
27 Questions Answered

Q. Would a lawful permanent resident be considered international student when applying for undergraduate admissions in MS?
A: No, a student who lived in the U.S. most of her life, with an LPR status, will not be categorized as an international student for the above referenced purpose.
Q. I am a 19 year old US citizen, my mother is not. I am currently alone without a guardian in USA. Could i petition?
A: No, you cannot petition for your mother when you are 19 years old. A U.S citizen can petition for their parents if the U.S citizen is 19 years or older.
Q. Can I petition my fiance from the philippines after I get my US Citizenship?
A: Yes, you can file a petition for your fiance after you obtain your U.S. Citizenship. I recommend that you speak with an Immigration attorney who can explain the options that are available for you as it pertains to filing for your fiance.
A: Without reviewing the forms you submitted. I cannot provide a feedback regarding why the petition was cancelled. I recommend that you contact an Immigration attorney to review the forms you submitted, and to review the notice you receive from Immigration Services. The attorney can provide the right legal guidance.
Q. Been waiting 5 years for my case for Risperdal too settle or go to trail, why is it taking so long
A: I suggest that you contact the attorney who filed your case. They will provide you with the right answer depending on when the case was filed, and whether the case is a class action or not a class action. Many factors play a role regarding the timeline for cases to resolve.
Q. what should i do? my ex and me have been separated for a year. we split cause he cheated we also have a 2 year old
A: If he refuses to pay child support, an attorney can assist you to file an action for child support. The father will then pay because the order will be enforceable by the court.
Q. What if green card holder wants divorce from us spouse who is doing dugs and cheating. What happens to their status? Tnx
A: If the U.S citizen spouse is the unfaithful spouse. The other spouse can obtain a green card, absent the U.S citzen spouse's consent. An immigration attorney can assist the spouse to obtain a green card. I recommend the affected spouse to contact an immigration attorney to explore the available options. Your friend can contact an immigration attorney in any state within the U.S to assist him/her.
Q. I need to remove the conditions on my husbands green card, would a lawyer be able to file the paper work for me?
A: Yes, an Immigration Attorney can file the necessary paperwork for you. To commence that process there are relevant information that the attorney will need to obtain from you. You can choose an immigration attorney in state or out of state to assist you with that matter.
Q. I want to know if I can file for a green card with a pending asylum?
A: In order to accurately, answer you question, I need more information. Are you currently married to a U.S citizen?
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
The Law Office of D.P. Anderson , PLLC
P.O Box 7684
Concord, NC 28027
Telephone: (984) 244-1145
The Law Office of D.P. Anderson, PLLC
19109 W. Catawba Avenue, Suite 200
Cornelius, NC 28031
Telephone: (984) 244-1145