David William Ginn
- Construction Law, Real Estate Law, Business Law
GinnLaw, P.C. emphasizes real property and construction law. We assist clients with construction and real estate matters, including mechanic's liens, stop payment notices, payment bonds, home improvement contracts, construction contracts, payment disputes, defective work claims, delay claims, public works construction claims, private commercial and residential disputes, partition actions, easements, quiet title actions, purchase and sales, disclosures associated with sale of property, leasing, lease disputes, and assistance to small businesses.
David Ginn has been an attorney for over thirty-five years. He is the President of GinnLaw, P.C., a professional corporation. Mr. Ginn is one of the authors of California Mechanics' Liens and other Remedies (Continuing Education of the Bar, 4th ed.) and is an adjunct professor at Diablo Valley College, where he teaches "Legal Aspects of the Construction Industry."
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Credit Cards Accepted
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law
- J.D. (1986) | Instructor, Moot Court Program. Volunteer, Tenderloin Housing Clinic.
- University of California Berkeley
- B.A. (1981) | History major.
- Inns of Court
- Master of the Bar
- - Current
- Activities: Professional organization for lawyers in Contra Costa County.
- California State Bar  # 124894
- - Current