- Divorce, DUI & DWI, Criminal Law ...
David was born and raised in Hunlock Creek, Pennsylvania in Luzerne County. After graduating from Lake-Lehman high school, David attended King’s College in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania where he studied Political Science. After graduating from King’s College David started his career as a computer programmer and database administrator.
David decided to pursue his passion for law and enrolled at Delaware Law, Widener University . While at Widener David was a member of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Society participating in numerous competitions where he was the winner of the scholastic competition and participant in the East Region Alternative Dispute Resolution competition in New York City. David also participated in Delaware Law’s Intensive Trial Advocacy Program, a program focused on teaching law students the practical side of Trial Advocacy. David had a focus on Trial Advocacy.
During his second year at Delaware Law David was a Certified Legal Intern for the Chester County District Attorney’s Office. During his time with the District Attorney’s Office he was responsible for prosecuting preliminary hearings in Magisterial Courts throughout Chester County. Additionally, David was responsible for conducting juvenile hearings on behalf of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. His time at the District Attorney’s office gave him invaluable insight into the workings of the Criminal Justice system.
David graduated from Delaware Law and passed the PA and NJ bar exams. After passing the bar David joined a small firm focusing on Lemon Law and consumer protection. David then joined a boutique firm in West Chester focusing on Criminal Defense and Family Litigation. David now joins his two partners at LHS Law Firm. He is proud to bring his skill set to his law firm.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Widener University
- Kings College
- State Bar of Pennsylvania  # 323041
- LHS Law Firm
- LHS Law Firm Blog Page
- Sex Crime Attorney in Coatesville PA
January 7, 2019
- Happy Holidays from Luff Strenfel DUI Lawyers Chester County PA
December 21, 2018
- Why Not Legalzoom?
November 10, 2018
- Collins v. Virginia
- US Supreme Court