David Sarif is a highly regarded, experienced, and top rated divorce and family law attorney who has received many awards and honors over the years. He has contributed to stories for CBS Atlanta, the Atlanta Journal Constitution, ESPN Outside the Lines, and Divorce Lawyer Magazine. Mr. Sarif has also prepared materials for, written articles for, and presented at various Continuing Legal Education seminars for organizations such as the American Bar Association, State Bar of Georgia, the Atlanta Bar Association, the National Business Institute, the Law Education Institute, and Henning Mediation and Arbitration Service.
David was born in Cape Town, South Africa and raised in Atlanta, Georgia. He attended the McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas at Austin and earned his law degree from Georgia State University College of Law.
He enjoys representing clients from all works of life and wholeheartedly strives to fight for his client's rights and interests.
- Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Georgia State University College of Law
- J.D. (2004)
- University of Texas - Austin
- B.B.A. (2001) | Business
- Legal Elite
- Georgia Trend Magazine
- Received each year 2013-2017
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta
- Inn of Court
- American Bar Foundation
- Georgia State Bar
- - Current
- Avoiding Appellate Landmines in the Post-Judgment World
- Avoiding Tax Traps in High-Asset Cases
- Divorce Technology Tips and Tricks
- Preparing for Trial: You’ve Tried to Settle, Now Prepare to Win
- Working with High-Profile Clients
- Cross Examining the Mental Health Expert
- Drafting Marital Settlement Agreements
- Effective Legal Brief Writing
- Joint Legal / Forensic Accounting Divorce Seminar
- Old and New Solutions in High Conflict Custody Cases
- Specialize to Succeed Family Law Panel on Divorce, Child Custody, Support, and Alimony
- Naggiar & Sarif Family Law Blog
- How to Hire a Good Divorce Lawyer?
29 August 2019
- Five Things You Should Look for When Hiring a Divorce Attorney
1 August 2019
- Georgia Child Custody Lawyer
21 July 2019
- Can I date during my divorce?
29 January 2019
- How Soon Can a Child Request to Change Custody in Georgia?
21 January 2019
- 5 Tips for an Amicable Divorce in Atlanta
14 January 2019
- In Georgia can a court modify, alter, or change my property settlement from a Final Divorce Decree?
23 August 2018
- What are Georgia’s Child Custody Relocation Laws? If You Get Divorced in Georgia Can You Move to a Different State With Your Kids?
8 August 2018
- Can you change your child’s last name in Georgia?
5 August 2018