David A. AsbillThe Law Firm of David A. Asbill
- Business Law, Divorce, Family Law ...
David was born and raised in the Dallas area and attended Mesquite schools. He is a graduate of Texas Wesleyan School of Law. Before he became a lawyer, David was a teacher and a coach in several Texas school districts. He also enjoyed coaching summer leagues for many years.
David served on the Forney ISD school board for six years and was president one year.
David has devoted his career to helping consumers in Texas. He has prosecuted and defended cases involving everything from collections and foreclosures to swimming pools, automobiles, and home foundations. He is proud to say that he has developed a strategy that has produced a 100 percent success rate with credit card collection cases through trial, dismissal or, occasionally, settlement.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
Free Phone Consultation
- The Law Firm of David A. Asbill
- Texas A&M University - Commerce
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law - Texas Wesleyan University
- Texas State Bar  # 00797861
- - Current