Brandon Joseph is an Attorney at McClure Law Group. As a persuasive advocate, Brandon's intense work ethic and passion for the law makes him a real asset to the McClure legal team and their clients.
Brandon has proven himself a force to be reckoned with in the courtroom. During his first month at McClure Law Group, Brandon successfully persuaded a court to reconsider and overturn its ruling which granted an emergency protective order. Since that time, Brandon has successfully prosecuted and defended against multiple family violence protective orders. Additionally, Brandon has received numerous victories in suits to modify prior court orders, including awards of child custody and child support. Additionally, Brandon has successfully recovered multiple awards of attorney's fees on behalf of clients.
As an attorney trained in collaborative law and a frequent participant in family law mediation, Brandon has also found success outside of the courtroom where he is able to use his strong communication and negotiation skills to ensure that his clients' voices are heard while working toward amicable resolution of a lawsuit.
Brandon has represented a variety of clients including business owners, corporate executives, professional athletes, and homemakers. Since joining McClure Law Group, Brandon has also provided volunteer legal services to clients.
During his spare time, Brandon enjoys playing the saxophone, clarinet, and studying new languages. Brandon is fluent in French and Louisiana Creole; he is able to converse in Spanish.
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Family Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- French: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
- McClure Law Group
- - Current
- International Intellectual Property Drafting
- South Texas College of Law Houston
- Legal Intern, Family Criminal Law Division
- Harris Co. District Attorney's Office
- South Texas College of Law
- J.D. (2015)
- Baylor University
- B.A. (2008)
- Texas Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- Best Lawyers in Fort Worth List
- Fort Worth Magazine
- Texas Family Law Foundation
- Texas Bar College
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Texas State Bar
- Brandon Joseph's Website Profile
- McClure Law Group Website
- Texas Divorce Attorney Blog
- Can I Still Get Divorced Under Quarantine?
2 April 2020
- Texas Divorce Court May Base Property Valuation on the Evidence Before It
1 April 2020
- The Effects of COVID-19 on Child Custody Matters
25 March 2020
- How Will COVID-19 Affect my Possession Schedule?
16 March 2020
- Texas Appeals Court Upholds Injunction Prohibiting Child Being in Father’s Girlfriend’s Presence
11 March 2020
- Texas Court Denies New Qualified Domestic Relations Order More Than 20 Years After Divorce
4 March 2020
- Texas Appeals Court Upholds Modification Allowing Unsupervised Visitation
26 February 2020
- Texas Appeals Court Upholds Disproportionate Property Distribution
19 February 2020
- Texas Court Finds Same-Sex Spouse Is Parent of Child Born to Spouse through Artificial Insemination
5 February 2020