Daniel S. Swinton, Esq.
Mr. Swinton received his J.D. at Pace University School of Law from which he graduated Cum Laude, as a Ranking Scholar and winner of the American Jurisprudence Award for Excellent Achievement in the Study of Wills and Trusts. Mr. Swinton is a contributing author of "Generations - Planning Your Legacy" (Esperti Peterson Institute 1999) and "Strictly Business" (Quantum Press 2002). In addition to his membership in the National Association of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA) Mr. Swinton is a member of the American Bar Association, New Jersey State Bar Association, and the Union County Bar Association.
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Asset Protection
- Veterans Benefits
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa and Mastercard
- New Jersey
- Attorney at Bumgardner, Hardin & Ellis
- Senior Claims Adjuster at Continental Insurance Company
- Pace Law School
- Activities: Cum Laude, Ranking Scholar, Winner of the American Jurisprudence Award for Excellent Achievement in the Study of Wills and Trusts.
- Elder Answers, Time Matters by Lexis/Nexis
- Swinton Estate Planning & Elder Law Firm
- How Gifts Can Affect Medicaid Eligibility
27 September 2012
- Doctor Not Liable for Dementia Patient's Fatal Crash
20 September 2012
- Specialists Help Seniors Buy or Sell a Home
14 September 2012
- The Other Senior Health Care Program: Romney/Ryan's Vision for Medicaid
6 September 2012
- How Would Paul Ryan Change Medicare?
31 August 2012
- Legal DIY Web Sites Are No Match for a Pro, Consumer Reports Concludes
24 August 2012
- IRS to Crack Down on IRA Tax Rules
16 August 2012
- Medicaid Expansion: What If a State Opts Out?
10 August 2012
- Home Care Agencies Hiring Unqualified Caregivers, Study Finds
4 August 2012