Daniel D. HinichA Criminal Defense Attorney in Chicago, Markham, IL and all the South Suburbs
- Criminal Law, Cannabis & Marijuana Law, Domestic Violence ...
Daniel D. Hinich received his B.A. from the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana and his J.D. from the John Marshall Law School in Chicago. He was admitted to the Illinois bar in 1991. Mr. Hinich worked as a staff attorney with the Chicago Legal Clinic after law school helping clients with cases in traffic, real estate, divorce, bankruptcy, wills & trust, landlord-tenant, contract, personal injury, worker’s compensation and of course criminal law. After the Clinic he joined the personal injury law firm of Timothy J. Touhy & Associates. In 1996, Mr. Hinich founded his own law firm which now concentrates in criminal law.
Daniel D. Hinich was qualified to the Illinois Capital Litigation Trial Bar and has represented multiple clients facing the death penalty. Mr. Hinich is a member of the South Suburban Bar Association serving on the Board of Directors from 2006 to 2011, Vice-President in 2008 and 2009, and President in 2010. He is currently the Chairman of the SSBA Scholarship Committee. Mr. Hinich is also contracted with the State of Illinois to represent indigent clients before the Prisoner Review Board.
The Law Office of Daniel D. Hinich is located in Homewood, Illinois, very near the Markham 6th District Courthouse. Mr. Hinich practices primarily out of Chicago, Markham, Bridgeview, Joliet and other suburban Cook County Districts concentrating in criminal defense.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Marijuana Business Formation, Medical Marijuana
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- White Collar Crime
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- ID Number: 6208396
- The John Marshall Law School
- J.D. (1990) | Law
- University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign
- B.A. (1987) | American & English Literature
- Activities: Water Polo
- South Suburban Bar Association
- - Current
- Activities: Chairman Scholarship Committee, Past President, Past Board of Directors Member