I entered the legal field as a law clerk in 1983 and was admitted into practice in 1986. I began the practice of law with a law firm that represented corporate clients. If any of the corporate client's owners or employees got into trouble with the law, I was assigned the task of representing them. I found I really preferred representing people as opposed to corporations and started my own practice in 1989. I truly enjoy what I do and keep myself immersed in the law and representing my clients in court. Bad things happen to good people and it is my mission to fix legal problems so they can get on with their lives.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Domestic Violence
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Accepts payment plans.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- The Law Firm of A. Dale Naticchia
- - Current
- I have been representing clients in Northeast Ohio Courts for over 26 years. I have a thorough knowledge of the law as well as the judges and prosecutors. You can visit my web site at www.lawyersdui.com.
- Cleveland State University
- J.D. (1985) | Law
- John Carroll University
- B.A. (1983) | Political Science
- Honors: Magnum Cum Laude
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Ohio Bar Associaton
- American Bar Association
- Dale Naticchia's Website Profile
- The Law Firm of A. Dale Naticchia Website
http://www.myduiattorney.org/ohio/cuyahoga/cleveland-dui-lawyers.html Dale Naticchia speaks about his DUI experiences in Cleveland, Ohio, and talks about how drunk driving in Ohio is actually formally known as OVI - operating a vehicle while...Cleveland Ohio DUI lawyer A. Dale Naticchia interview 2of2
http://www.myduiattorney.org/ohio-dui-lawyers.html Dale Naticchia, a DUI lawyer in Cleveland, Ohio, discusses his many years of criminal law defense and talks about some of the unique OVI penalties in Ohio, such as...