Colin Saltry, an employment litigation attorney at Kraemer, Manes & Associates in the Philadelphia office, fights for clients who are in frustrating employment law cases and handles civil litigation cases as well. He's experienced, first hand, the struggle of unemployment and the unfairness of employment discrimination. Colin advocates for wronged workers in state and federal court as well as the EEOC. He focuses his work ethic on defending his clients' rights and seeking justice on their behalf.
Colin graduated from the Temple University School of Law. Before law school, he also earned his Bachelor’s Degree from Temple University.
- Employment Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Temple University
- Temple University Beasley School of Law
- J.D. (2016)
- Pennsylvania State Bar  # 323464
- - Current
- KM&A - Representing Workers and Entrepreneurs