Christopher Weston is the Criminal & DUI Defense, Landlord-Tenant, Domestic Relations, Business, Administrative Law, Contract Dispute, and Mold Litigation attorney for Johnston, Moore, and Thompson. He earned his Juris Doctorate from Albany Law School, in Albany, New York, in 2011, and two Bachelor of Arts Degrees from the University of Alabama in Huntsville, in 2008. At each of these institutions, Christopher Weston graduated with honors, achieved accolades on various scholarly achievement lists, placed in varying areas of competition, was a member of teaching fellow programs for the aid of other students, and became a duly-elected member of the Justinian Society for excellence in legal scholarship.
Before joining the prestigious law firm of Johnston, Moore, and Thompson in 2017, Christopher successfully practiced the legal profession independently in Huntsville, Alabama, where client and business success were inextricably interdependent. He understands the paramount importance of each case, issue, and concern of those that he represents, and has direct experience in the importance of trust, competence, and availability in the legal profession. Christopher has represented businesses and individual clients through some of the most difficult circumstances that they will face, and knows that attorney directness, diligence, and compassion are necessary components in triumphant dispute resolution, as well as success at trial.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Landlord Tenant
- Business Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Mold Litigation has possible options regarding contingent fees.
- Johnston Moore & Thompson
- - Current
- Albany Law School
- University of Alabama - Huntsville
- Lead Counsel
- Lead Counsel Rated Attorney
- Alabama Bar
- - Current
- Johnston Moore
- Who’s at fault in a parking lot accident?
13 August 2018
- the 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee and the 2018 Ford Explorer received a “Poor” rating, the lowest possible safety score.
20 June 2018
- Insurance Companies and Personal Injury Claims
14 May 2018
- Out-of-State Automobile Accidents
25 April 2018
- Mental Disability Claims in Alabama
3 April 2018
- Proving Fault in Texting and Driving Cases
23 February 2018
- Tips to prevent an accident with a Truck Driver
15 February 2018
- Underinsured in Alabama: New Fines Affect Drivers
31 January 2018
- Can I still sue even if workers’ compensation is covering the injury I received on the job?
9 January 2018