Chase Ruffin is an attorney in the firm’s personal injury and mass tort practice group. Chase’s practice at the firm is largely focused on representing individuals injured by defective medical devices. Currently, Chase is representing victims injured by defective hernia mesh implants, including Atrium’s C-Qur mesh and Ethicon’s Physiomesh. Chase also represents plaintiffs in cases involving medical malpractice, nursing home abuse, car and truck accidents, and dangerous property conditions. In addition to representing injured plaintiffs, Chase also represents individuals and businesses in business-related lawsuits, including lawsuits involving a breach of contract, shareholder disputes, fraud, and breach of fiduciary duty.
Before joining Blasingame, Burch, Garrard & Ashley in 2019, Chase worked for two large regional law firms in Atlanta and Macon where he represented clients in a wide variety of matters, including personal injury cases as well as business disputes, intellectual property disputes, eminent domain cases, and real estate disputes. Chase’s broad litigation experience allows him to approach each case from a unique angle, and he works hard to use this experience to achieve the best possible results for the firm’s clients.
Chase graduated with honors from Georgia State University College of Law. During law school, Chase served on Georgia State’s Law Review and was a member of the Moot Court team. He also interned for both trial court and appellate judges, which provided him unique insight into how judges and their staff analyze and reach decisions in cases. Chase continues to use the insight gained during these internships in his practice today.
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Georgia State University College of Law
- J.D. (2013)
- University System of Georgia - University of Georgia
- Georgia State Bar # 829668
- Firm News – Blasingame, Burch, Garrard & Ashley, P.C.
- $700K for Georgia Man Injured in Semi-Truck Crash
4 November 2019
- Will the Department of Labor’s Updated Overtime Rule Affect Your Business?
2 October 2019
- Fatal Fungus Rampant in Nursing Homes
18 September 2019
- BBGA Welcomes Two New Attorneys
3 September 2019
- Terminally Ill Green Beret Fighting to Sue Military Doctors
14 August 2019
- BBGA Attorney Speaks to EPA Employees About Estate Planning
6 August 2019
- Alzheimer’s Patient Abused by Staff at Georgia Assisted Living Facility/Personal Care Home
2 August 2019
- Public Outcry for Stricter Regulations on E-Cigarettes, JUUL
9 July 2019
- BBGA Attorney Recognized as ‘Lawyer of Distinction’
2 July 2019