As a defense attorney serving clients in Missouri criminal courts for more than 35 years, it's possible I've helped nearly 100,000 people. There are days when I'm running among 4 or 5 clients in front of several different judges.
To read more about my experience check out the KANSAS CITY STAR articles below my summary.
My philosophy is to FIND THE BEST LONG-TERM SOLUTIONS for my clients facing a wide range of charges including:
? Traffic Violations
? Drug Possession
? Domestic Violence
? Sex Crimes
? Disorderly Conduct
? Underage Driving
? Vehicle Accidents
My office is particularly skilled at helping clients who have suspended driver's licenses. We UNDERSTAND THE LAWS, THE COURT SYSTEM AND THE JUDGES in Jackson, Clay, Platte and Cass counties.
Need an experienced attorney to represent you in Missouri criminal courts? Contact me at 816-842-3245, or email me at Cecil@CecilDWilliamsLaw.com.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Law
- J.D. (1979)
- University of Missouri - Kansas City
- B.A. (1976)
- The Missouri Bar  # 29043
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association  # 4993
- KC LAWYER SETS A RACEHORSE PACE
- Kansas City Star