Kelly Keefe focuses her practice on the area of family law. She is passionate about working with families and dedicated to providing individualized legal services to meet her clients' needs. Kelly understands the importance of being accessible to clients and assisting them throughout each step of the legal process.
Kelly has personal experience in a highly contested custody matter. This allows her to relate to her clients experience and serves as her motivation to fight for her clients.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
I offer a free, no-obligation phone consultation to discuss your legal matter.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- The Missouri Bar
- University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Law
- Honors: Dean's List UMKC Child and Family Services Clinic Award
- The Missouri Bar  # 69165
- Keefe Family Law, LLC