Carla GarinoWebster & Garino LLC
- Probate, Estate Planning, Business Law
Carla graduated summa cum laude and with Honor’s from Butler University in Indianapolis, Indiana, with majors in both English and Latin. She then obtained her Law Degree from the Indiana University Maurer School of Law, graduating magna cum laude. During law school, Carla served as an Articles Editor and Associate Member with the Indiana Law Journal and was a member of the Women’s Law Caucus, Public Interest Law Foundation, and Children’s Law Discussion Group. Carla began her legal career with the United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana as a Law Clerk for the Honorable David F. Hamilton, now a Judge with the Seventh Circuit.
Carla is admitted to the Indiana State Bar and has been admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana. She is a member of the Indianapolis Bar Association and the Westfield Chamber of Commerce.
In her free time, Carla enjoys all topics related to health and wellness, including cooking, nutrition, and running, as well as spending time with family and friends.
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Free Consultation
- English: Spoken, Written
- Webster & Garino LLC
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- Indiana State Bar