Caleb Harlin graduated cum laude from Oak Brook College of Law and passed the California Bar in 2010. He worked for the next several years as an off-site attorney, living in his home state of Oklahoma, while practicing personal injury, employment law, and civil litigation for two California law firms.
He has assisted in certifying a nationwide class-action lawsuit and participated in a Ninth Circuit appeal that resulted in a published decision.
In order to get licensed to practice in Oklahoma, Caleb graduated summa cum laude from a second law school—Oklahoma City University School of Law—and passed the Oklahoma Bar in 2018. Since joining the Oklahoma Bar in 2018, his practice areas have expanded into criminal defense, family law, and estate planning.
Caleb is a long-distance runner, a concert pianist and violinist, and the song leader at his church. He enjoys anything outdoors with his wife, Katie, and daughter, Robin.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Native American Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
We offer a free 30-minute consultation about your case.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 269925
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- ID Number: 33392
- English: Spoken, Written
- Oklahoma City University School of Law
- J.D. (2015) | Law
- Honors: Summa cum laude
- Activities: Law Review
- Oak Brook College of Law
- J.D. (2009) | Law
- Honors: Cum laude
- Activities: Foreign studies programs: Oxford, Europe, Israel, Italy.
- California State Bar  # 269925
- - Current
- Harlin Law Firm