Brian Boeheim

Brian Boeheim

Hire an attorney you will swear by, not at!
  • Divorce, DUI & DWI, Criminal Law...
  • Oklahoma
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

In 2014, Brian Boeheim joined forces with Ciera Freeman to start a new type of law firm. They envisioned a firm that treats clients like family, provides the type of legal defense they would want, and provides it at a reasonable price. Since that time, Boeheim Freeman Law has become the fastest growing law firm in Tulsa. The attorneys at Boeheim Freeman Law have handled more trials in the past 3 years than any other firm, including not guilty verdicts in 1st Degree Murder, Rape, and Child Abuse. Even more impressive they have a dismissal rate of 20%.

The entire staff at Boeheim Freeman Law works tirelessly to provide clients with the best representation possible to protect their freedom and their families.

Boeheim Freeman Law --- Call at: 918-884-7791 --- 616 S. Boston Ave. Suite 307, Tulsa, OK 74119.

Practice Areas
  • Divorce
  • DUI & DWI
  • Criminal Law
  • Family Law
  • Juvenile Law
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Oklahoma Bar Association
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • Spanish: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Boeheim Freeman, PLLP
- Current
University of Tulsa College of Law
J.D. (2014)
University of Tulsa College of Law Logo
State University of New York - Buffalo
B.S. (1982)
State University of New York - Buffalo Logo
Peer Review Rated
Rising Star
Rising Star
Super Lawyers
The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction
Professional Associations
Oklahoma Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
American Inns of Court
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
American Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Oklahoma Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Tulsa County Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
El Idioma De La Ley
El Nacional De Tulsa
Political Common Sense for America
Author House
Stop Presenting!: Start Succeeding
Author House
Speaking Engagements
Cross-Examination of Expert Witnesses, CLE Training, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Tulsa County Bar Association
Legalizing Medical Marijuana and the Law, American Inns of Court - CLE, Federal Building - Tulsa, OK
Hudson-Hall-Wheaton Inns of Court
Legalized Medical Marijauna and Criminal Law, CLE Training, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Tulsa County Bar Association
Advanced Negotiation Skills, Global Government Sales Meeting
Cisco Systems
3-D Communication, Grand Opening Chicago Offices, Chicago
Cisco Systems
Rising Star
Super Lawyers
Rising Star
Super Lawyers
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
57 Questions Answered

Q. My ex will not let me see my child and filed for child support and moved her boyfriend in within 2 months of meeting
A: When you say ex, what do you mean? Do you have a divorce decree? Are you just spilt? Has the Court defined you as the father? Was there a Paternity action, or was the child born out of your marriage? Do you have a custody agreement? Those are some of the questions that need to be answered before I can give you a definitive answer. If you have court ordered visitation or joint custody, your ex cannot withhold the child. Your attorney should file a motion to compel visitation. Secondly, you can file a motion for modification of custody since a boyfriend is a material and permanent change to the environment. You should have an attorney to help you ... 918-884-7791 Boeheim Freeman Law
Q. Is enabling child neglect that was amended from child neglect a violent time prison felony??
A: Yes, enabling child neglect is still a violent crime under 21 O.S. 13.1 and 21 O.S. 843.5.
Q. How to go about getting guardianship of my nephew's in Oklahoma
A: Guardianships are pretty tricky. The real question is whether they will fight the guardianship. If they have not financially supported the children and have not made efforts to visit and continue the relationship it makes it easier. Give us a call, and we can talk you through the specifics. 918-884-7791 Boeheim Freeman Law.
Q. I am getting a uncontested divorce we are in our 90waiting period. We both have agreed that I get the house.
A: The real issue is whether you are both on the original mortgage, or if you are going to be on the new mortgage alone. The quick answer: If you document the agreement with your spouse that he agrees to you refinancing the mortgage, there is no problem. He can sign his portion of the house to you in a quit claim deed. You should speak with an attorney to insure this gets handled properly. Boeheim Freeman Law - 918-884-7791
Q. How much is a divorce ?
A: It depends on a lot of things. Whether their are children involved. The amount of assets (houses, cars, retirement accounts). It also depends on how many things your and your to-be ex agree on these issues already. Most attorneys will ask for a retainer or $1500 to $2500 and they will bill off of that amount until they need more. Most attorneys int he greater Tulsa area will bill between $200/hr and $400/hr. The key is you want someone who will listen to you and fight for the things you want, and not just run up the bill with needless filings and court dates. To be fare, the system is set up for this to drag out, and only a handful of attorneys buck that system to try to save you money. Give us a call for a free consultation Boeheim Freeman Law - 918-884-7791
Q. Can an investigator be held accountable for perjury if his affidavit of support is heavily relying on the falsehood?
A: It wouldn't be perjury, but it could be considered prosecutorial misconduct. The reality is that there is very little that can be done about these types of misrepresentations. It would just be passed off as a "reasonable belief" based on the informations and evidence they had at the time. The best thing you can do is support the other candidate the next time the DA comes up for reelection.
Q. if I have been convicted of multiple felonies and sentenced to prison in the past can they give me a split sentence now
A: They can always waive prohibition and allow you the opportunity to have probation. Split sentences are a double edged sword. It is important to understand how much time you would have to invest compared to the amount of time you would be in the crosshairs of a P.O. and the police. Is it better to get a 5 in/5 out or 7 years in? The real question on a 35% crime, is would 8 more months be better than being on the hook for probation and a risk of 5 more years. It is a question only you can answer. Your attorney should put enough pressure on the DA, so you get as many options as possible. Boeheim Freeman Law - 918-884-7791
Q. How can I or who must I contact to find out if DHS has filed a deprived petition against me?
A: They should provide you notice. This is a legal action which requires a court setting, and therefore you will be served. If you think this is even a possibility, you should hire an attorney. Far too many people think there is no point, since DHS wields so much power, but as some of our clients have found out, a good attorney can make a big difference in the way the court approaches the hearing and the plan. Give us a call for a free consultation 918-884-7791 Boeheim Freeman Law.
Q. My son has no custody or visitation of his son. He does pay court ordered child support in NC.
A: Until a motion for modification of child support is filed, he will still owe child support. If she moves, this may eventually change the jurisdiction for child support. It does give your sonar opportunity to reopen the issue of visitation or custody, if she is acting in a manner that is not int he best interest of the children.
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
616 S Boston Ave
Tulsa, OK 74119