Austin was born and raised in Houston, Texas. After graduating from high school, he attended San Diego State University and graduated with a B.A. in Management of Information Systems.
Upon completing his undergraduate studies, he found his true passion in law and decided to attend the Oklahoma City University School of Law. At the time he had no idea how much affection he would have for the great state of Oklahoma.
After graduating from law school, receiving his Juris Doctors, and becoming licensed to practice law in the wonderful state of Oklahoma Austin decided to make this amazing state his home.
Austin’s passions include music, sports, family, and God.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
- Pieratt Law PLLC
- - Current
- Oklahoma City University School of Law
- J.D. (2015)
- California State University - San Diego State University
- B.A. (2012) | Management Information Systems
- Oklahoma Bar Association  # 32573
- - Current