Free Consultation: (405) 593-2662Tap to Call This Lawyer
Jason Perkins

Jason Perkins

  • Family Law, Criminal Law, Social Security Disability...
  • Oklahoma
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

I practice throughout the state of Oklahoma and I am admitted to the bar in the Western District of Oklahoma. My office is located in El Reno, OK (Canadian County) with a satellite office in Oklahoma City, OK (Oklahoma County). I work with numerous attorneys that focus on family law, criminal law, social security benefits, personal injury, and immigration. We are highly client focused and do everything we can to craft plans specifically geared towards our clients needs.

Practice Areas
  • Family Law
  • Criminal Law
  • Social Security Disability
  • Personal Injury
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    All major credit cards accepted.
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Licensed intern
Law offices of Mark Bailey
Handle cases and represent clients in court.
Oklahoma City University School of Law
J.D. (2017) | Law
Oklahoma City University School of Law Logo
Professional Associations
Oklahoma Bar Association # 33248
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
Speaking Engagements
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
19 Questions Answered

Q. Is it fraud if my fiancee is put as the father of my child and I don't know who his biological Father is?
A: This situation is not uncommon and is not fraud. If your fiance wishes to he can sign the birth certificate and even formally adopt the child. You should consult with a lawyer and discuss options from this point forward.
Q. My child is turning 3 in may her dad has only been in her life when she was 3 months old he was incarcerated for meth
A: Something as complex as termination of parental rights should be handled by an attorney. There are always situations where a persons parental rights can be terminated but it is not usually an easy process unless the other party agrees. There are numerous intricacies that I am sure your statement does not cover that would need to be known.
Q. I'm 27 and my wife is 17. We've been married since 11-17 and we want to move to Florida. Is that going to be legal there
A: I agree with Mr. Louden, Florida laws need to be answered by a Florida attorney. I would add though how certain are you that you are married in Oklahoma? With the age obviously being an issue there has to be a very precise set of events that occur for the marriage to be valid.
Q. After getting full custody. How do i get his last name changed and my name put on his birth certificate? I am his father
A: Ideally you would have asked for a name change in the custody proceedings. You should hire an attorney to do a name change for you or see if the previous judge would be willing to amend their order to allow for it.
Q. My son is 15 and no longer wants to live with his dad .We have joint custody,but he's the primary. What to do?
A: Without knowing more of the reason why he no longer wishes to stay with his dad that can be tricky to answer. Has he tried to speak with his father about the reasons why? A modification could likely be filed with the courts depending on different factors, and since the minor is over the age of 12 heavy preference is likely to be given. Even with that being the case though you should consult with an attorney as to what your options are.
Q. I have primary custody and right to decide residence of boys, my ex moved from TX to OK and has boys, what should I do?
A: You should consult a Texas attorney.
Q. Foster parent mistreating their adopted 17 year old. Enslaving her to do his business for very minimum pay.
A: If you feel that the child is being harmed you should contact DHS and speak with an attorney about what other options you have available.
Q. In a situation where parental rights may be taken and children are in foster care, are grandparents allowed any rights?
A: They could request that the courts make them a guardian instead of other options available to the courts. You should contact an attorney to help you with guardianship.
Q. Re: Title 21 OS 21-1362 Discharging firearms in Osage County,
A: They may be mistaking the difference between not illegal and not enforcing the law. They may not know about the law. There are many different laws that make it quite difficult if not impossible to know them all.
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
Perkins Law Firm Pllc
221 S. Bickford Ave.
El Reno, OK 73036
Cell: (405) 593-2662