Annie Edmond is licensed to practice law in Florida and North Carolina.
She is committed to the idea that no one should be lost in the shuffle of justice and continuously strives to advocate for her clients. Ms. Edmond is continuously involved in the community by assisting in pro bono efforts through Legal Aid, Justice Mattes and Wills for Heroes.
Ms. Edmond received her Juris Doctor from North Carolina Central University School and her Bachelor of Arts in Criminology from the University of Florida. While in law school, she was an active member of the Public Interest Law Organization, Black Law Students Association and the Christian Legal Society.
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- North Carolina
- English: Spoken, Written
- Haitian Creole: Spoken
- Associate Attorney
- Fludd Law Firm, PLLC.
- --Providing representation for parents in Abuse, Neglect & Dependency cases --Advocating for clients in child custody & child support hearings --Resolving matters involving alimony & equitable distribution --Representing a diverse group of clients in Criminal Misdemeanor & Traffic matters
- North Carolina Central University
- J.D. | Law
- Activities: Black Law Students Association---- Christian Legal Society
- University of Florida
- B.A. | Criminology
- Activities: National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- Durham County Bar Association
- - Current
- George H. White Bar Association
- - Current