Attorney Ann E. Kolber is the founding member of Law Practice, Ltd., a Las Vegas family law firm. With over 30 years of legal experience, Ms. Kolber has handled a wide range of family law cases, from divorce, child custody, and child support to paternity, property division, and alimony. Ms. Kolber strives to resolve cases amicably through alternative dispute resolution methods like negotiation and mediation. When these fall short, however, she is a fearless advocate for her clients in litigation.
Mr. Kolber is licensed to practice law in California and Nevada and before the U.S. District Court District of Nevada and the U.S. District Court Central District of California. She holds a B.A. from the University of California at Berkeley and a J.D. from Golden Gate University School of Law.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Credit Cards Accepted
VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Competitive Hourly Rates and Flat Fees.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Univ of California Berkeley
- Undergraduate Degree
- Golden Gate Univ School of Law
- Law Degree
- California Bar #131708
- State Bar of California
- Nevada Bar #8144
- State Bar of Nevada