I bring an ivory tower legal education from Washington University and over 35 years of legal experience to down to earth people. Since 2004 I have been the Illinois Downstate Chair for the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Lawyers. And I am a founding member of the Bankruptcy Law Network legal blog. I also recognize that sometimes bad things happen to good people. When you get tired of abusive debt collectors call me for reasonable and respectable solutions to your financial problems.
- Foreclosure Defense
- Student Loan Lawyer
Please call for a telephone consultation.
Credit Cards Accepted
Note, credit cards are not accepted for persons filing bankruptcy.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Reasonable and affordable rates based on the type and amount of work involved.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Attorney & Owner
- A Bankruptcy Lawyer Andy Miofsky
- - Current
- Washington University School of Law
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- State Chair for Downstate Illinois
- - Current
- Activities: Speaker at Seminar and Workshops
- Bankruptcy Information
- Bankruptcy is your superpower.
20 September 2020
- My Small Business is in Trouble! What Should I Do?
9 September 2020
- Top 6 Steps to Rebuilding Credit
16 June 2020