Andrew has been practicing law since 2007, and has helped his clients navigate through over 2,000 chapter 7 or 13 bankruptcy cases, obtained settlements for numerous clients who were illegally harassed to pay a debt after filing for bankruptcy protection, and helped scores of clients obtain family-based immigration and naturalization benefits.
- Immigration Law
- Consumer Law
Bankruptcy & Immigration - Free consultation for standard case representation; Fees charged may be charged where petition or application already filed and where potential client is considering new counsel. Consumer Protection - Free 15 minute phone consult
Credit Cards Accepted
Attorneys fees for all immigration and some limited bankruptcy matters are payable by credit or debit card. Filing fees must be paid by cash, cashier's check or money order.
- Managing Attorney
- Law Office of Andrew S Trexler, PC
- - Current
- Managing Attorney and owner; representing clients in chapter 7 and 13 bankruptcy matters, bankruptcy-related litigation, debt settlement negotiations, and family-based immigration and citizenship law.
- Senior Associate (later Managing Attorney)
- Law Offices of Sharon W. Grossenbach
- Representing clients in chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcy matters and bankruptcy-related litigation through the worst years of the Great Recession, helping hundreds of clients per year find relief from overwhelming debt.
- Immigration Attorney
- Allott Immigration Law
- Representing clients in family & employment-based immigration matters, as well as naturalization, citizenship acquisition and employer sanctions.
- State Bar of Colorado  # 39089