Amer Ahmad represents individuals and families of those who have been severely injured as a result of motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, or negligently maintained premises. Prior to entering private practice, Amer served as a Law Clerk to the Honorable Horace J. Johnson in the Alcovy Judicial Circuit. He then practiced for several years at a respected Atlanta law firm defending insurance companies and corporations. At McAleer Law, Amer is proud to represent real people and applies his knowledge of Georgia courts, insurance companies’ claims procedures, and his trial experience to attain the best outcome for his clients.
Amer graduated from Furman University where he majored in Political Science and served as the President of the Student Government Association. He then graduated from the University of Georgia School of Law, where he excelled on the school’s Moot Court and Mock Trial teams. Due to his success in trial advocacy, he was inducted into the National Order of the Barristers and the prestigious Lumpkin Inn of Court.
Amer resides with his fiancé in Inman Park. Despite his doctor’s advice, he is an avid fan of Atlanta’s sports teams and the Dawgs.
- Personal Injury
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Medical Malpractice
- Free Consultation
- The McAleer Law Firm P.C.
- - Current
- Swift, Currie, McGhee & Hiers
- Freeman Mathis & Gary
- Staff Attorney to the Honorable Horace J. Johnson
- Alcovy Judicial Circuit
- University System of Georgia - University of Georgia
- Furman University
- Lumpkin Inn of Court
- National Order of the Barristers
- State Bar of Georgia
- Amer Ahmad's Website Profile
- The McAleer Law Firm P.C. Website
- Georgia Injury Attorney Blog
- Appellate Court Reverses Judgment for Plaintiff in Georgia Auto-Pedestrian Accident Case
15 October 2019
- Georgia Multi-Car Accident Injures over a Dozen People
27 September 2019
- The Importance of Following Procedure When Naming a Government Defendant in a Georgia Personal Injury Claim
19 September 2019
- Appeals Court Rules for Plaintiff in Georgia Slip and Fall Case
13 September 2019
- Court of Appeals Addresses Forgery of Medical Tests by Hospital Personnel in Georgia Medical Malpractice Case
6 September 2019
- Appeals Court Addresses Negligence Standard in Georgia Car Accident Case
27 August 2019
- Appellate Court Finds in Favor of Plaintiff in Recent Georgia Slip-and-Fall Case
15 August 2019
- Court Discusses Governmental Immunity in Recent Georgia School Bus Accident Case
7 August 2019
- Ethylene Oxide Exposure Warning!
26 July 2019