Alla V. Londres Esq. is the founder of Law Offices of Alla V. Londres L.L.C. After graduating with honors from State T. G. Shevchenko University, Kiev, Ukraine, Mrs. Londres received her Juris Doctor Magna Cum Laude from Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Central Islip, NY. Mrs. Londres is admitted to practice law in the courts of the States of New Jersey and New York. Mrs. Londres’ practice focuses in all areas of U.S. Immigration Law with emphasis in Business Immigration, Asylum and Removal Defense. All of the following experiences provided Mrs. Londres a strong understanding of the inner workings of the U.S. Legal system which in turn allows Law Offices of Alla V. Londres L.L.C. to provide the clients with the best legal strategies for their legal matters:
At a Leading Global Information Technology Services Company, Mrs. Londres handled all day to day legal matters for a 500 person workforce, conducted legal research, drafted memoranda of law, prepared ETA Form 9089 applications under PERM process, EB1, EB2 and EB3 immigrant petitions, B-1, H-1B, L-1A, L-1B, and TN non-immigrant petitions for filing with Consulates, USCIS and/or Department of Labor, and reviewed I-9 Forms to ensure accuracy.
At the Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR), Immigration Court in Elizabeth, New Jersey, Mrs. Londres researched and prepared memoranda for the Immigration Judges on issues involving applications for relief from removal, including, but not limited to Asylum, Cancellation of Removal, Withholding of Deportation, and Protection under Article 3 of the U.N. Convention Against Torture. Mrs. Londres interacted with the Immigration Judges on a daily basis discussing the complex issues involving applications for relief from removal.
At the United States Department of Homeland Security (USDHS), Office of Chief Counsel in Elizabeth, New Jersey, Mrs. Londres drafted motions, conducted research, prepared memoranda on complex legal issues and worked with cases at Master Calendar Hearings, Bond Hearings and Expedited Removal, Cancellation of Removal and Asylum Merits Hearings.
At the U.S. District Court in Trenton, New Jersey, Mrs. Londres conducted research, prepared memoranda on complex legal issues for the Magistrate Judge, and drafted decisions on motions pending before the Court.
- Business Law
- Immigration Law
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We are pleased to offer flat-rate legal fees
- New Jersey
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- Russian: Spoken, Written
- Ukrainian: Spoken, Written
- Managing Attorney
- Law Offices of Alla V. Londres LLC
- Touro College
- J.D. | Immigration Law
- Honors: J.D. Magna Cum Laude Dean's List
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Immigration, Naturalization and Americanism Section (NJSBA)
- Law Offices of Alla V. Londres LLC
- The Founder and Managing Attorney
- Activities: We provide quality legal services through the use of creative legal strategies most appropriate to our clients' needs. We use the latest technologies to protect our clients' information and to keep them informed. Clients are provided with a user name and password to utilize our secure case management system to efficiently manage and move their legal matters forward expeditiously. With our office in Metuchen, New Jersey, we are conveniently located one block away from Metuchen Train station (30-40 minutes from Penn Station, New York) and are easily accessible from NJ Turnpike, Garden State Pkwy, Rt. 1, Rt. 27 and Interstate 287/440. Contact our office to find out how we can assist you with your legal matter. Our office number is 732.548.1214. Messages can be left any time.
- Haydn Proctor Inn of Court
- National Association of Professional Women (NAPW)
- Middlesex County Bar Association (MCBA)
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- New York State Bar Association (NYSBA)
- Asking and Telling: Identity and Persecution in Sexual and/or Gender Orientation Asylum Claims—Immutable Characteristics and Concepts of Persecution Under U.S. Asylum Law
- 25 Geo. Immigr. L.J. 117 (2010)
- Still Asking and Still Telling: Identity and Persecution in Sexual Orientation Asylum Claims-Update
- (Twenty-Eight Annual Immigration Seminar, New Jersey Chapter of Federal Bar Association)
- Q. Can immigration officer offend or be rude on green card interview?
- A: The policy is that the Immigration Officers should not be rude on a green card interview, and generally they are not. There have been instances, however, when the officers were rude. One way to avoid it is to have an immigration attorney present during the interview. Disclaimer: The information on this site is general in nature and under no circumstances it should be construed as legal advice. The information on this site should not be viewed as an engagement of Law Offices of Alla V. Londres L.L.C. nor an establishment of an attorney-client relationship. Since the information is current when posted on this site, Law Offices of Alla V. Londres L.L.C. is not responsible for any outdated information.
- Q. If immigration requested that a document must accompanies with foreign officer certification, please where can i get it?
- A: It is not clear which document you are talking about, but you your family member or friend) should be able to obtain the foreign officer certification from the US consulate located in the country where the document was issued.