E. Carr Cornog, III ("Woody" to his friends and colleagues), joined Rotolo Karch Law in 1999 and has handled a variety of plaintiff and defense cases. On the defense side, he has focused on product liability, claims against public entities, and auto negligence. As to plaintiffs' work, he has focused on general liability and auto negligence, commercial fraud and inter-business disputes.
Prior to joining Rotolo Karch Law, Mr. Cornog was a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Edmund R. Bernhard, J.S.C., in Hunterdon County.
Mr. Cornog earned his J.D. degree at Rutgers University School of Law (Newark) in 1998. He graduated from Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts in 1993, where he received a B.A. in English.
He is admitted to practice in New Jersey and the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey.
- Business Law
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Free Consultation
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Rotolo Karch Law
- - Current
- Rutgers School of Law-Camden
- Tufts University
- B.A. | English
- New Jersey State Bar # 025041998
- - Current
- E. Carr Cornog's Website Profile
- Rotolo Karch Law Website
- New Jersey Family Law Blog
- Cohabitation Agreements and Prenups – Similar Yet Different
1 October 2019
- Helping Children Cope With Divorce
1 September 2019
- Investing Too Much in the Wedding Can Hurt the Marriage
1 August 2019
- Developing an Effective Parenting Plan
1 July 2019
- Focus On Your Finances Before Divorce
1 June 2019
- The ABCs of Spousal Support
1 May 2019
- In a Divorce, Who’s Left Holding the Credit Card Bills?
1 April 2019
- How Cultural Influences Impact the Divorce Rate
1 March 2019
- Understanding Child Support
1 February 2019
- New Jersey Injury Lawyers Blog
- Minimizing the Risks of Halloween
15 October 2019
- Can New Study Help Reduce Teen Drivers’ Crash Risk?
15 September 2019
- Parents Urged to Be Vigilant In Regards to Recalled Children’s Products
15 August 2019
- Water Safety Tips to Avoid Summer Tragedies
15 July 2019
- Making A Case for the Standardization of Electric Scooter Regulations
15 June 2019
- Avoiding Bounce House Mishaps
15 May 2019
- Should the Sale of Baby Walkers Be Banned?
15 April 2019
- What’s Really in Your Makeup Bag?
15 March 2019
- Latest Vehicle Recall Affects Our Youngest Drivers
15 February 2019