Alan Rosca, the founder of the RoscaLaw firm, is a seasoned securities lawyer, an adjunct professor of securities regulation, and frequent speaker at legal conferences, on topics ranging from Ponzi schemes and investment fraud to Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
Alan focuses his legal practice on complex financial and commercial matters, particularly in the areas of securities litigation, investment fraud, antitrust, and international disputes. He often represents institutional and individual investors in disputes with financial industry members, arising out of investment fraud or misconduct. He has experience prosecuting claims on behalf of investors through class actions and FINRA arbitrations. He also represents plaintiffs in consumer fraud and wage-and-hour disputes.
Alan was selected to the 2017 and 2018 Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Star list, a rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement, according to Thompson Reuters.
Alan received his Juris Doctor degree summa cum laude from the Cleveland-Marshall College of Law in May 2008. While in law school he served as a Managing Editor of the Cleveland State Law Review, received the Dean’s (full) scholarship for the entire Juris Doctor program, was on the Dean’s List, and won the “Best Oralist” award in the Jessup Moot Court competition, Pacific Region. He passed the Ohio Bar exam in top 1%, with the highest grade in the state to the multi-state (federal law) section.
He is licensed to practice law in the Ohio state courts and the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio, and other federal courts.
He is a member of the Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association, the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, and the Cleveland Diplomatic Corps.
He holds a Master of Business Administration degree from Baldwin-Wallace College, Ohio.
- Securities Law
- Stockbroker & Investment Fraud
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Employment Law
- Investment Fraud
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- RoscaLaw LLC
- Cleveland State University
- J.D. (2008)
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- Baldwin-Wallace College
- MBA (2001)
- Ohio State Bar # 0084100
- Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association
- Jason Mininger— Alleged Investment Fraud Scheme
- Kevin Merrill, Jay Ledford, & Cameron Jezierski— Purported Ponzi-like Scheme
- Bill Hightower— Alleged Ponzi Scheme
- Securities lawyer for investors
- UBS Yield Enhancement
- UBS Yield Enhancement Strategy Investor Update – Goldman Scarlato & Penny Investor Rights Lawyers File New Case for Additional UBS YES Investors
28 August 2019
- Attention UBS Yield Enhancement Strategy Investors: New Case Filed by Goldman Scarlato & Penny Securities Lawyers File on Behalf of Additional UBS YES Investors
30 May 2019
- UBS Yield Enhancement Strategy Investor Represented by Goldman Scarlato & Penny Partner Alan Rosca and His Colleagues File Claims Against UBS for Compensation
11 May 2019
- UBS Yield Enhancement Strategies Investor Alert: Securities Lawyers Investigating UBS YES Trading Program in the Wake of Investor Losses
28 February 2019
- 321 Loans