DeWitt County Lawyers
I am a member of the State Bar of Texas, the Association of Trial Lawyers of America, and the Texas Trial Lawyers Association. I am among the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in the National Trial Lawyers Association. I am Peer...
Call Robert for a free consultation today - (210) 223-9200
- Texas Private Investigator Licensed by the Texas Department of Public Safety, License #00850400
- Owner/Manager of Texas Financial Investigators, a Texas Investigation Company, Business License #A12677101
- Specialize in financial asset discovery and recovery statewide for individuals and organizations
- 1997 Graduate of Baylor School of Law. Doctor of Jurisprudence Degree (JD). Dean's List. Order of Barristers
- 1985 Graduate of the University of North Texas. Bachelor of Business Administration Degree. Major in Real Estate Investments and Analysis. Dean's List. Graduated with Honors. Selected Outstanding Student in Real Estate
- Prior to attending law school...
"Thank you all Sooo much! I can't imagine being on this journey with anyone else. I look forward to continuing to...
Austin, TX 78748
University of Houston - Main Campus, St. Mary's University School of Law and Ohio State University - Columbus
• National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys “Top 10 Under...
To achieve these goals, we have a team of skilled professionals who understand that successful attorney-client relationships are built on communication, trust, and compassion. We care about our clients and take the time to listen to their concerns.
Our Clients Are Good People
We do not represent common criminals. Our clients are the type of people who plan for their futures and generally make good decisions in...
The OneCLE Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more DeWitt County Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline