Van Wert County Lawyers
My name is Joe Suhre and I am committed to DUI defense. In fact, that's all I do.
I am a graduate of Xavier University where I received a bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice. I then attended the University of Cincinnati where I received my Juris Doctorate (law degree). I am licensed to practice in Ohio and the United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio. I am a former police officer and that gives me a definite advantage when I'm assisting a...
Kenneth graduated from Ohio Northern University in 1996 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and History. While at Ohio Northern, Ken was a member of three honor societies and two national mock trial teams. He then entered Ohio Northern University Law School and graduated in 1999 with a Juris Doctor degree. After law school, Mr. Sheppard earned his LL.M. (Master's Degree) in Taxation from the University of Denver in 2000.
Attorney Sheppard is admitted to practice law in Ohio. He is also licensed...
• 22 years' Estate Planning, Trust and Probate law experience
• Founding Member and frequent speaker, WealthCounsel, LLC
• Fellow, Esperti Peterson Institute for Advanced Wealth Strategies Planning
• Fellow, The Laureate Circle
• Member, Professional Advisory Committee, The Columbus Foundation
• Member, ePlanners Educational Alliance
• Board Member, Christian Legal Society of Central Ohio
• Accredited Attorney – U. S. Veterans Administration
• Honoree, Leave A Legacy Award – Central Ohio Planned Giving Council
• Rated AV “Pre-eminent” by Martindale-Hubbell / Lawyers.Com
• Rated “10.0 - Superb” by...
The OneCLE Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Van Wert County Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline