Barnwell County, South Carolina Health Care Lawyers
• Offer-in-Compromise Settlements
• Emergency or Hardship Stop to IRS Levy
• Release of IRS Levy on Payroll Bank Accounts
• Removal of IRS Liens on Real Estate
• Representation in IRS Special Agent Investigations
• Removal of IRS Civil Penalty
• Sensitive Innocent Spouse Cases
• Tax from Death, Divorce, Sale or Loss of Business
I serve clients across the U.S., and am licensed to practice at the U.S. Tax Court, multiple federal courts, and the State of Illinois, ...
The OneCLE Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Barnwell County, South Carolina Health Care Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline