"I love my clients. I fight with everything I've got to help them win their cases. I fight to double their med pay, reduce their medical liens, and maximize their settlement offers.
And when the insurance companies won't offer a fair settlement, I'll take them to court and let the jury decide. My clients deserve to be made whole after someone's negligence."
Yvonne Griffin is a Charlottesville Trial Lawyer who concentrates her practice in Car, Truck & Motorcycle accidents. She was listed in the "Largest Personal Injury Jury Verdicts" by Virginia Lawyers Weekly. Contact Yvonne today for a Free 2-Hour Office Consultation. She wants to help.
Sample of Yvonne's Jury Verdicts and Settlement Results: [The results obtained under one set of circumstances cannot be a predictor of future results.]
Albemarle County Car Accident with Brain Injury - $3,500,000
Car Accident with Brain & Neck Injury - $740,000
Charlottesville T-Bone Car Accident - $300,000
Crozet Stop Sign Motorcycle Accident - $600,000
Drunk Driver Truck Accident - $150,000
UVA Medical Negligence Leading to Cerebral Palsy Birth - $2,600,000
Augusta County Medical Negligence Leading to Leg Amputation - $1,700,000
Medical Negligence Leading to Liver Failure & Wrongful Death - $800,000
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Car Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- Truck Accident
- Slip, Trip & Fall Accident
- Dog Bite Case
- Brain Injury Case
- Wrongful Death Case
- Free Consultation
No-Obligation, 2-Hour Office Consultation with Yvonne Griffin. You'll be glad you did.
- Contingent Fees
No legal fee unless we win your case.
- French: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
- Law Firm Partner
- Tucker Griffin Barnes
- - Current
- Charlottesville attorney Yvonne T. Griffin is a trial lawyer who practices only law for injured persons. She is the only local female attorney in Charlottesville and Albemarle County concentrating in car, truck and motorcycle crash cases.
- University of Maryland - South Korea
- Taught Business Law to American citizens.
- Assistant Commonwealth Attorney
- Commonwealth's Attorney Office, Hampton, Virginia
- Tried hundreds of cases and used that experience to develop her courtroom style.
- William & Mary Marshall-Wythe School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Northwestern State University of Louisiana
- MBA | Business
- University System of Georgia - Georgia Southern University
- B.A. | English
- Voted Favorite Law Firm
- Charlottesville Daily Progress
- Voted "Best of" Law Firm
- Recognized in "Largest Personal Injury Jury Verdicts"
- Virginia Lawyers Weekly
- Virginia State Bar
- Compensation Typically Available in a Personal Injury Lawsuit
- Charlottesville Lawyers
- Electronic Files for Lawyers, CLE
- Q. Can undocumented individuals file a personal injury claim if they get into a car accident?
- A: Yes. An undocumented individual may file a personal injury claim if he/she is injured in a car accident in Virginia. Be sure to check with your attorney regarding any risks that might exist if you go to trial. At my firm, we offer free consultations for accident victims. We also have criminal defense and immigration attorneys to assist with answering questions. Best of Luck.