Attorney Yingfei Zhou is an active member of the California State Bar, the New York State Bar and the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).
Joined the firm in 2012, Ms. Zhou practiced primarily on employment-based and investment-based immigration law. Ms. Zhou has experience in various aspects of business immigration, including employment-based permanent residence and nonimmigrant visas, as well as marriage-based immigration and citizenship matters. Specifically, she has provided counsel to clients in relation to employment in specialty occupation, nonimmigrant NAFTA professional visa, individuals with extraordinary ability and achievements, nonimmigrant trainee or special education exchange visitor visa, religious worker visa, E-2 treaty investor visa, waivers, applications for adjustment of status, employment certification (PERM) applications, motion to reopen/reconsider, re-entry permit, visa interviews, as well as extensive EB-5 investment immigration work.
Ms. Zhou received her Bachelor’s degree in Law (LL.B) from Zhejiang University, one of the top universities in China. She graduated with distinguished honor awarded by the Department of Education of Zhejiang Province and was editor-in-chief of law review of her law school in China. She subsequently attended Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego, CA and obtained her Master’s degree in Law (LL.M.). Prior to joining the Law Offices of Jacob J. Sapochnick, Ms. Zhou has practiced in China for two years.
Outside the office, Ms. Zhou enjoys traveling, cooking, and spending time with loved ones.
- Immigration Law
- New York
- Law Offices of Jacob J. Sapochnick
- - Current
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law
- Zhejiang University, P. R. China
- Top 40 Immigration Lawyers under 40 in California
- The American Society of Legal Advocates
- Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition
- U.S. House of Representatives, 52nd District, California
- State Bar of California
- New York State Bar
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Application for TN under NAFTA
- Application Guidance for B-1 Business Visitor Status
- Conrad 30/J-1 Visa Waiver for Foreign Medical Doctors
- Recent TN Success Story: Visa Approval for the Technical Publications Writer Position
- Supreme Court Rules That Some Children Who Turn 21 Must Restart Immigration Process
- Updated H-1B Application Notes for Nurses
- Yingfei Zhou's Website Profile
- Law Offices of Jacob J. Sapochnick Website
- Immigration Lawyer Blog
- What you need to know about the New H-1B Cap Registration System
27 January 2020
- Iranian Americans Questioned at the Border: Can they do that?
20 January 2020
- What is Section 245(i) and How Can Undocumented Immigrants Benefit?
14 January 2020
- Can I travel if my I-485 is Pending?
6 January 2020
- Can you get a tourist visa extension after overstay?
30 December 2019
- Can I sponsor a Green Card for Parents even after Overstay?
23 December 2019
- 10 Tips: How to Obtain an F-1 or J-1 Trainee Visa
16 December 2019
- How to Immigrate a Parent to the USA
9 December 2019
- The Reality of H1B Denial Rates
3 December 2019