Free Consultation: (213) 534-7769Tap to Call This Lawyer
Yelena Gurevichyears of experience fighting for consumers and their rights
- Bankruptcy, Arbitration & Mediation, Collections ...
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
I am the principal attorney at YG Legal Firm. I am a graduate of the University of Southern California with a Bachelors in Philosophy as well as a Minor in History and Communications and obtained my Juris Doctorate from Thomas Jefferson School of Law.
I have been a licensed California attorney since 2010 and am licensed to practice in the Central, Eastern, Northern and Southern California federal courts.
As an active member of CAALA and NACA, I partner with other attorneys that fight for the rights of every consumer to help achieve the best results possible for my clients.
I offer free consultations.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business - Arbitration/Mediation, Consumer - Arbitration/Mediation, Family - Arbitration/Mediation
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Foreclosure Defense
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
I offer a 30 minute free consultation.
Certain cases may qualify for contingency fee agreements.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 269487
- English: Spoken, Written
- Russian: Spoken
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law
- J.D. (2018) | Law
- University of Southern California
- B.A. (2015) | Philosophy
- State Bar of California  # 269487
- National Association of Consumer Attorneys
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
Websites & Blogs
219 Questions Answered
- Q. If someone put my car at a self storage facility without my permission & didn't pay the bill, can I go take my car back?
- A: Attorney Mandel have you great advice. I will only add that you should file an identity theft report with the police and on ftc.gov so that you have take. Steps to dispute whatever your sister signed you up for (now known and also things you are yet to discover). Also if you did not give your sister permission to drive/ use/ move your car then you could file a theft police report against her as well.
- Q. A contractor won't honor their own promo. What can I do?
- A: This will be difficult and expensive to litigate. Without actual damages you may not be able to pursue the case at all. If the ad is a mistake on their end and they admit and apologize for the mistake, and you have no damages, the court is likely to excuse their mistake. I’m not sure you’ll be able to find a lawyer willing to take this on without you spending money out of pocket without a guarantee of return.
- Q. Will a revocable living trust help with a reverse mortgage in CA?
- A: You need to consult with an estate planning attorney regarding a revocable living trust if you want any chance to avoid probate and not have the property tied up in probate court while you try to refinance out of a reverse mortgage. The cost of hiring an estate planning attorney now will almost always be cheaper than having to hire a probate attorney later.
Contact & Map