Yanky Perelmuter

Yanky Perelmuter

Perelmuter Law, Ltd. The Premier Boutique Immigration Law Firm
  • Immigration Law, Business Law, Estate Planning ...
  • Kansas
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Yanky Perelmuter started his legal career at one of the fastest growing corporations in the United States, an Inc. 5000 and Fast 55 company. There he learned the intricacies of law and business from some of the most talented and capable lawyers and business people in the United States. Since then he has proven to be an extremely capable and expert lawyer.

Yanky believes we all have an obligation to make the world a better place, and that by positively impacting the life of a single person we can change outcomes for many people. That is why he became a lawyer – to help people at a fundamental level, and make the world a better place. As an immigration lawyer focusing on business and employment immigration he has positively improved the lives of many amazing people. He has assisted internationally recognized researchers with visa petitions so they can provide the highest level of research to sick adult and children, he has reunited families, and helped new families begin the journey of life.

Yanky completed his studies at Salmon P. Chase College of Law, and has been practicing law exclusively ever since. He has won major approvals from the Department of Homeland Security, and secured visas for hundreds of individuals and families from around the world.

Yanky is licensed to practice law in Kansas, Ohio, and Kentucky, as well as all 50 states and around the world for immigration matters.

Practice Areas
Immigration Law
Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
Business Law
Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Estate Planning
Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Kansas Supreme Court
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Managing Partner
Perelmuter Law, Ltd.
- Current
Immigration and Licensing Associate
Health Carousel
Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University
J.D. (2015)
Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University Logo
Professional Associations
State Bar of Ohio  # 0093004
Placeholder image for professional associations.
American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
23 Questions Answered
Q. I applied I-90 Form and I got a stamp on my passport to travel. I noticed my passport will expire soon what should I do?
A: If her passport with the I-551 stamp expires before she receives her new passport she should enter the United States with her new, current passport as well as her expired passport with the stamp. The stamp will still be valid in the expired passport. She will have to travel with both passports, her current, valid passport and the expired passport with the stamp.
Q. Status adjustment through marriage with US citizen
A: It is difficult to determine what issues one would encounter during the immigration process without very particular details regarding the applicants entry, applications submitted, immigrations history, etc.

Regarding employment questions on Form I-485, check the USCIS Policy Manual at https://www.uscis.gov/policy-manual/volume-7 for information related to your situation and employment authorization. Additionally, the form instructions have very good guidance on the process. I highly recommend engaging a competent immigration lawyer to assist with your petition and application.
Q. My neighbor is an 18 year old female who was adopted from Russia when she was about two years old. She lives in Avon OH
A: She will need to retain a lawyer to properly determine the best options for her. She may or not be a U.S. citizen and there are many factors to consider when determining which process she should take.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Midwest Law LC
8000 Foster St.
Overland Park, KS 66204
Telephone: (913) 717-5545
Fax: (913) 273-5960
Monday: 8 AM - 6 PM
Tuesday: 8 AM - 6 PM (Today)
Wednesday: 8 AM - 6 PM
Thursday: 8 AM - 6 PM
Friday: 8 AM - 6 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: 10 AM - 4 PM
Notice: Please contact the office to make an appointment.
10901 Reed Hartman Hwy
10901 Reed Hartman Hwy
Suite 108
Cincinnati, OH 45242
Telephone: (513) 913-9545
Cell: (513) 400-3523
Fax: (513) 672-2806
Monday: 8 AM - 6 PM
Tuesday: 8 AM - 6 PM (Today)
Wednesday: 8 AM - 6 PM
Thursday: 8 AM - 6 PM
Friday: 8 AM - 6 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed