William Ha is an attorney serving the counties of Cibola and Bernalillo. He has practiced in a variety of areas prior narrowing his focus to bankruptcy and estate planning. He also has a professional background in software engineering, developing mobile software applications for iPhone and Android. Forward-looking, Mr. Ha is a proponent of technology literacy and solutions. His law practice reflects this philosophy - saving clients time.
Matters are personally handled by Mr. Ha, nothing will be handled by a paralegal or a legal assistant. After an initial phone consultation to determine if the firm can help, the firm will send the prospective client a retainer agreement with action items to be completed by the client to get the process started.
Mr. Ha is originally from California. He earned his J.D. from California Western School of Law, and his B.A. in Philosophy from the University of California, Irvine.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- State Bar of California
- New Mexico
- State Bar of New Mexico
- English: Spoken, Written
- Law Office of William Ha
- California Western School of Law
- J.D. (2008) | Law
- University of California - Irvine
- B.A. (2004) | Philosophy, Political Science
- State Bar of New Mexico  # 153177
- Bankruptcy on Law Office of William Ha