Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- William E Johnson, PA
- - Current
- Geary & Johnson, PA
- Metzger, Sonneborn & Rutter
- Paxton, Crow, Bragg, Smith & Keyser, PA
- Florida State University College of Law
- J.D. (1983) | Law
Websites & Blogs
- West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer
- Palm Beach Injury Lawyer Blog
- Palm Beach Injury Attorney Blog
3 Questions Answered
- Q. My daughters dad just showed up at her school after been go how knows where .He has been in and out of drug rehab. for
- A: You should contact and consult with a Florida attorney.
- Q. When you hire a lawyer for an injury case, does the client pay for any Dr. to come and testify on my behalf? or who pays
- A: Look to your initial contract that you signed with your attorney. It should specify when and where the costs should be deducted.
- Q. Do I have a case if I ingested metal at a restaurant that was found in my hash browns?
- A: More information is needed to properly assess your claim. Likely at issue here is whether there are sufficient damages to pursue a lawsuit. If you feel as though you have suffered a loss due to this incident, contact a Florida injury attorney.
Contact & Map