William E. Johnson is a highly successful civil trial lawyer who began practicing in his native West Palm Beach in 1983. He is the third generation of his family to practice law in West Palm Beach. Mr. Johnson's grandfather was one of the early pioneers of West Palm Beach. His father, Thomas H. Johnson, was a long time circuit court judge in Palm Beach County, who also served in the Florida Senate and as the State Attorney for Palm Beach County. Mr. Johnson is a graduate of Florida State University, where he received his B.A. degree in 1980. He received his law degree from Florida State University College of Law and graduated in 1983. Mr. Johnson has practiced law exclusively for his entire career in wrongful death and personal injury litigation. He is a member of the Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers, the Association of Trial Lawyers of America, the Palm Beach County Bar Association and the Florida Bar. He has lectured in the area of personal injury litigation, and was recently appointed by the Florida Bar to serve on the Grievance Committee. He is married to Judge Laura Johnson and they reside in Jupiter, with their three children.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
- English: Spoken, Written
- William E Johnson, PA
- - Current
- Geary & Johnson, PA
- Metzger, Sonneborn & Rutter
- Paxton, Crow, Bragg, Smith & Keyser, PA
- Florida State University College of Law
- J.D. (1983) | Law
- West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer
- Palm Beach Injury Lawyer Blog
- Palm Beach Injury Attorney Blog
Analysis of a Personal Injury Case http://www.injurylawfla.comThe Johnson Legal Legacy in West Palm Beach
The Johnson Legal Legacy in West Palm Beach http://www.injurylawfla.comShould I Give a Recorded Statement to an Insurance Company?
Should I Give a Recorded Statement to an Insurance Company? http://www.injurylawfla.comContingency Fees in a Personal Injury Lawsuit
Contingency Fees in a Personal Injury Lawsuit http://www.injurylawfla.com
- Q. My daughters dad just showed up at her school after been go how knows where .He has been in and out of drug rehab. for
- A: You should contact and consult with a Florida attorney.
- Q. When you hire a lawyer for an injury case, does the client pay for any Dr. to come and testify on my behalf? or who pays
- A: Look to your initial contract that you signed with your attorney. It should specify when and where the costs should be deducted.
- Q. Do I have a case if I ingested metal at a restaurant that was found in my hash browns?
- A: More information is needed to properly assess your claim. Likely at issue here is whether there are sufficient damages to pursue a lawsuit. If you feel as though you have suffered a loss due to this incident, contact a Florida injury attorney.