Will Morehead is certified by The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization as a specialist in criminal law, an essential qualification conferred on only a handful of attorneys practicing in San Francisco and Marin.
Will is a seasoned trial lawyer with over fifteen years experience. He has never lost a felony trial. As an adjunct law professor and expert on the rules of evidence, he teaches future lawyers how to be trial lawyers.
As a former prosecutor, Will understands how the other side thinks about a case. He knows what levers, and what leverage, prosecutors respond to.
Will was trained at Harvard Law School where he graduated in 2004 with honors. He received his undergraduate degree from Stanford.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- White Collar Crime
- DUI & DWI
- Free Consultation
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 233361
- Law Offices of Will Morehead
- - Current
- Deputy District Attorney
- Marin County District Attorney's Office
- Stanford Univ
- Undergraduate Degree
- Harvard Univ Law School
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 233361
- - Current
- Board-Certified Criminal Law Specialist
- California State Bar
- Firm Website