Whitney Hosey focuses her practice on commercial and residential real estate, estate and trust planning, and communication and privacy law. At Wake Forest, Whitney served as the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Business and Intellectual Property Law, and has published numerous articles with the Journal.
Whitney earned her B.A. in History and Government from the University of Virginia. After graduating, she worked as an advertising executive in New York City where she managed advertising campaigns for Lowes Home Improvement and J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. Whitney is a devoted UVA fan and enjoys reading.
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Wake Forest University School of Law
- J.D. (2019) | Law
- University of Virginia
- B.A. (2014) | History and Government
- North Carolina State Bar  # 54857
- - Current