Whether you are working through divorce, dividing property, or drawing up a contract to refine responsibilities in a relationship, I can be a valuable resource. I have been a lawyer that has focused on some of the most challenging family law, and divorce matters for more than 25 years. I am Board Certified in family law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. I have been named to the Texas Super Lawyers list by Thomson Reuters list for family law 15 times as published in Texas Monthly magazine, including the last ten consecutive years. I have also been awarded Martindale-Hubbell's*highest rating, AV Preeminent peer review rated.
If you are in a complicated or messy divorce that involves valuable assets, retirement accounts, business ownership, custody, or visitation schedules call me and schedule an appointment. You may also learn more about what my clients say about me on my website, www.wwlawman.com.
- Family Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- V. Wayne Ward, P.C.
- - Current
- Southern Methodist University
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- AV Preeminent 5.0/5.0
- Highest rating possible from the original lawyer rating service.
- Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Fort Worth, TX
- Super Lawyers®
- Selected to Super Lawyers: 2003 - 2006, 2009 - 2018
- Texas State Bar # 20848500
- - Current
- Decide what to do with the house
- V. Wayne Ward
- Family Law - Board Certified
- Texas Board Of Legal Specialization
- Fort Worth Family Law Attorney | Divorce Keller, TX
- Understanding a Non-Custodial Parent’s Communication Rights With Children
26 November 2019
- 4 Tips to Help You Handle a Child Custody Battle
5 November 2019
- Millennials, Marriage and Mortgages
23 October 2019
- The Financial Implications of Gray Divorce
2 October 2019
- Who Pays the Bills During a Divorce?
18 September 2019
- When & How to Appeal a Child Custody Decision in Texas
4 September 2019
- Filing Divorce Papers: Getting Started With Ending a Marriage
18 August 2019
- In a Divorce, Are Moms More Likely to Get Child Custody Than Dads?
3 August 2019
- DIY Divorce vs. Hiring an Attorney: Which Should You Choose?
18 July 2019