Since 1994, I have aggressively defended OWI and criminal cases throughout Wisconsin. My practice is statewide, focusing solely on drunk driving, criminal and traffic defense. I have successfully defended hundreds of OWI cases. I have been the lead attorney on more than 350 OWI jury trials.My years of experience practicing in Wisconsin and my former law clerk experience have given me a unique perspective from both sides of the aisle. I fully understand the necessity of having the representation of a qualified attorney in an OWI case.
Prior to working in Wisconsin, I was a law clerk for the Nebraska Department of Motor Vehicles. My job was to assist in implementing the OWI implied consent law in Nebraska, and I worked with the administrative law judges in conducting administrative OWI hearings.
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Appeals & Appellate
- Traffic Tickets
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Discount provided for Veterans and Active Military Members. Payment Plans Available
- Wisconsin Court System
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of Nebraska - Lincoln
- J.D. (1994) | Law
- University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point
- B.A. (1991) | Public Administration and Political Science
- Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- - Current
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- - Current
- Q. How can I get having ignition interlock removed from my court order seeing I already did it?
- A: There are steps you must take to satisfy the requirements Wisconsin imposed at the time of the conviction. I would need further information regarding the length of time Wisconsin ordered the Ignition Interlock Device to be installed vs how long Michigan required the device on your vehicle to determine if any credit was applied or is due. Feel free to contact my office for to discuss this more in depth.