Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Immigration Law
- Civil Rights
- Appeals & Appellate
- Traffic Tickets
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- German: Spoken
- Law Clerk in Drug Court
- Arkansas 4th Judicial District
- University of Arkansas - Fayetteville
- J.D. | Law
- University of Central Arkansas
- B.A. | Economics
- Arkansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- The Arkansas Bar Association
- The American Bar Association
- The NORML Legislative Council
- The Federalist Society for Law and Public Policy
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- King Law Group, PLLC
64 Questions Answered
- Q. My question is can a guilty plea be overturned because the person felt that he was forced to take a guilty plea
- A: Yes it is possible. It is best if you learned about this stuff after the plea, call attorney Michael Kaiser in Little Rock he does this kind of work.
- Q. Is Arkansas a constitutional carry state?
- A: Under state law you can carry concealed with or without a license in all but government owned places. For all the caveats, see this blog: http://www.arkansaslawking.com/where-can-you-carry-a-gun-in-arkansas/ But there have been two court cases since this blog and the Attorney General has changed her position to agree with me now. (Pettry v State and Taff v State).
- Q. Does state of Arkansas follow federal law concerning felon in possession of pre-1899/antique muzzleloading firearms.
- A: You can't possess those in Arkansas as a felon, but air rifles are probably legal. You can get a pardon from the governor if the conviction was in Arkansas.
Contact & Map