Mark has been practicing law since 1974. He has had extensive trial experience and has been engaged in a wide range of matters including product liability and commercial litigation.
While in law school he was a member of the Board of Editors of the Law Review. He has served on the Board of Governors of the American Bar Association, and is past President of the Idaho State Bar Association. Mark was President of the Sixth District Bar Association in 1982 and served as President of the Idaho Association of Defense Counsel in 1983. He was a visiting lecturer on Products Liability at the University of Idaho College of Law. He is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates and a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers.
Mark graduated from Harvard University as an undergraduate. He obtained his law degree from the University of Idaho.
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Free Consultation
- Racine Olson
- University of Idaho
- Harvard University
- AV Preeminent
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Super Lawyer
- Super Lawyers
- American Bar Association
- Activities: Former Member, Board of Governors
- Idaho State Bar Association
- Activities: Past President
- Sixth District Bar Association
- Activities: President 1982
- Idaho Association of Defense Counsel
- Activities: President 1983
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- American College of Trial Lawyers
- Visiting Lecturer, Products Liability, University of Idaho College of Law
- W. Marcus W. Nye's Website Profile
- Racine Olson Website
- Idaho Law Blog
- CONTINUING GARNISHMENT V. GARNISHING AMOUNTS DUE
29 January 2020
- DO YOU REALLY NEED TO AVOID PROBATE IN IDAHO?
24 January 2020
- PROPERTY EXEMPT FROM COLLECTION
24 January 2020
- THE ESTATE PLANNING QUESTIONNAIRE
20 January 2020
- A LOVED ONE HAS PASSED AWAY, WHAT DO YOU DO NOW?
17 January 2020
- HOW THE NEW SECURE ACT MAY AFFECT YOU
12 January 2020
- THE BIGGEST NEW YEAR ESTATE PLANNING MISTAKES
9 January 2020
- SHOULD YOU DO A JOINT WILL WITH YOUR SPOUSE?
7 January 2020
- CAN A SUICIDE NOTE BE A VALID WILL?
5 January 2020